So, Juni awoke extremely psyched that she didn't have to hustle out this morning, so thanks to all for coming to us.
We started our morning with violin lessons (photo next time!) Lots of room for improvement, but super enthusiasm.
snack 1 was Apple mush, with raisins for Abe, hard-boiled eggs (Arbor ate 2.5) and maple creamy yogurt. Mostly everyone had nice manners and took their plates to the trash (gasp, I used paper plates at home).

We helmeted up and got to it.
Some ran, some meandered



Juni walked backwards, singing, "follow me, follow me!!"



Arbor seems to be working on his pageant stance.


A lady asked us, "what program is this?" To which I replied, "a VERY exclusive program for the most awesome, talented and creative kids"!
Just kidding, I didn't say that. But it's Brooklyn, and I totally could have bragged passive aggressively!

When we got to the scooter field, everyone went nuts with wild freedom. The videos only sort of capture it, but I can't upload those yet. Here we are, having snack 2: sweet potato rounds drenched in coco oil, banana-peanut butter goop fest, among other things. Everyone was genuinely hungry from their workout.




NomiWas sad from a mosquito bite, having a moment


Notice the hand. Awwww



Girls' trip to the corner store






Waiting for our pizza with special guest, Nomi's cousin!


So civilized, for now.

And "farky (sparkly) water"!



And excellent crosswalks!

It's so striking, what a handful they are, but so FULL of life and the best stuff.
Bless these little seedlings!
No comments:
Post a Comment