
Started out swinging. Menemsha coaching: "you're doing great!" (Then subtly suggests I save my energy)

Snack #1, a "cake" creation from Ethan. We discuss ingredients, among them buckwheat flour, apples, figs.


Hangin...

Stretchin...

Moved to the logs. Juni walked the entire length of it like a balance beam! Couldn't take photo cause I was spotting her. Then I stepped in poop. Then Abe pooped. Then, we sang! Will try to post video of that. Then we snacked on edemame and read "Have you seen my cat?"

Then to Elk...

The kids had no trouble finding it.

...though some trouble leaving.

We returned to the park for lunch--chicken salad wrap courtesy Ethan, and seed hummus/veggies courtesy moi. Then we heard the sounds of a xylophone, and a drum...


But most of us were more interested in water.


In Juni's estimation, "this is a good day!"
No comments:
Post a Comment